How to create Web sites helped by html codes
Helped by HTML codes (Hyper Text Markup Language) you can build simple web pages that will help you later to develop Web sites. We want to provide you
a complete html tutorial with examples. Html codes are easy to learn, for the beginning is just enought to learn the basic tags of this language.
For this you will need a lot of practice, starting with the examples in each lesson that you will have to write them yourself.
For free html learning you will need the following
- First of all you need to use a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++ that will help you to create an html file;
- To use an internet browser like Google Chrome, Mozila Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera;
- To have access to a server.
After the site is created the best way for it to be visible in search engines is directory submission
What is HTML?
- HTML is a language that helps you to create Web sites
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is the predominant markup language for web pages
- The language uses TAGS to describe web pages
And now a few things to start learning the HTML:
- Daily allocation of at least 30 minutes;
- The desire to learn a language that stands for basics of all web pages;
- To follow and repeat yourself every free html example that you'll meet here.
Using HTML codes you can develop not very demanding web pages but this can be the beginning for achieving professional sites. There are many programs
with which writing HTML is no longer necessary, these programs write it for you. But these programs do not offer complete control on designing
your web pages and to build a web page requires at least some basic knowledge of HTML.
Copyright 2011-2012 www.basicshtml.com
Your privacy is very important to us, so we continuously work to protect your data.